One of the effective ways to quench your thirst for travel is roaming the beautiful Aussie tourist spots.
Australia has a lot to offer, including its immaculate beaches, cosmopolitan cuisine, and natural parks that will take your breath away.
There is no wonder why many tourists love to go back to the Land Down Under and share their travel experiences that are one for the books.
The Land Down Under
The sixth-largest country and the smallest altogether define Australia, but it is also referred to as the Land Down Under. But why is Australia referred to as the Land Down Under? It is because the country is situated below the equator.
With the symbolistic moniker, this is not the sole pride of the country because there is a lot you can do whether you are a backpacker family traveller. All wanderlusts are welcome to the Land of the long weekend!
Found in New South Wales, Sydney is one of the most popular go-to places by travellers for its iconic tourist spots such as:
- The Opera
- Bondi Beach
On the other hand, you should also remember that Australia’s accommodation is quite expensive, that is why if you plan to go on a budgeted trip, hotels are not an option for you.
However, if you wish to stay in Sydney’s hotel accommodation, here are some good recommendations for you:
- Veriu Central
- Milson Serviced Apartments
The capital city of Queensland state has one of the stunning beaches and islands that attracts many tourists who fancy beaches.
There are many water activities and beaches you can visit in Brisbane, Queensland. To help you get to know some of them, here they are:
- Great Barrier Reef – this breathtaking spot in Brisbane is popular for snorkelling and diving experience because from here, you can find the world’s largest coral reef.
- Whitsunday Islands – this destination is especially for you if you seek exciting water activities.
- Burleigh Heads National Park – this spot is a heaven for people who love hiking, early morning walks because of the beautiful Sunrise, and Surfers are trying to catch the morning waves.
Located in the smallest state Victoria, Melbourne is still filled with spots to offer and places tourists can wander. This city is also an award-winning city for its vibrant culture. You could also get to enjoy a lot of beautiful places in Melbourne, and here are some of them:
- Daylesford Macedon Ranges – this spot is unique because Daylesford is famous for its natural mineral springs that yield premium spa treatments that tourists love.
- Healesville Sanctuary – this Melbourne Sanctuary offers an exotic Aussie wildlife experience that is perfect for your family travel getaway.
- Yarra Valley – the vineyards of Yarra Valley will make you indulge in the premium feel of a luxury Wine tasting experience.
Known to be one of the most friendly and livable cities in the world, the capital of Western Australia has many attractions that can draw tourists’ hearts closer to Perth. In Perth, there are various places you could go, and some of them are:
- Rottnest Island – this island is famous for the water activities you could enjoy in this area, such as snorkelling and diving.
- Margaret River – Here, you can find great surf areas and stunning beaches perfect for tourists looking for an ideal trip to the beach.
- Ningaloo Reef – In the Ningaloo Reef, fun aquatic adventures awaits you, like discovering the Coral coast snorkelling through the depths to meet friendly turtles at humpback whales.
- Broome is a perfect place for dinosaur lovers as this place promotes ancient times through attractions such as dinosaur footprints.
Aside from these, you could also enjoy Cable Beach Sunset, Staircase to the Moon, and Bungle bungles.
Darwin is considered to be the youngest capital city of Australia. The capital city of Northern Territory is a multicultural city rich in Asian cuisine.
Some of the highlights of Darwin’s top tourist spots are:
- Ultra Tjuta National Park – This national park is home to majestic, rich formations and stunning canyons or gorges.
- Alice Springs – is famous for people who love Savanna adventures through their Safari wild areas that could definitely attract tourists.
- Kakadu National Park – This national park boasts its way into being listed as one of the World Heritage Site. It is proud of being in a tropical state and being home for Crocodile Dundee, Arnhem Land settlements and Litchfield National Park.
Ultimate Travel Guide to Australia
Travelling to foreign countries you are not familiar with tends to make you feel overwhelmed and lost. Fortunately, this only happened to those who did not do their proper research before heading to their dream travel destination.
In this guide, you can learn about the basic culture of Aussies and practical ways how to get through your travel without being worried about every decision you will be making.
Some Australian cities offer free public transport through busses, such as the City of Perth, which you can utilise during your travel in Australia.
It is also important to note that transportation is more expensive on the West Coast side of Australia than on the East Coast.
With lots of places you can visit while roaming around the Land Down under, you may find yourself having a dilemma on selecting the perfect transportation you can choose but consider this a pro tip: you can rent a campervan.
Acquire a Sim Card
Acquiring a Sim Card imposes many benefits than not having one as this makes you feel comfortable searching up important information along with your travel.
By doing so, you can refrain from depending on Free Wi-Fis offered by cafes. For your reference, the main mobile providers in Australia are Vodafone, Optus and Telstra.
Get an Australia Sightseeing Pass
With a Sightseeing pass as your asset, you can now access many tourist passes as many as you can, and you can enjoy discounted tickets for both the tourist spots and transportation.
Australia is a lovely country that offers many attractions, from lovely sceneries, rock formations, great water activities, majestic canyons, vibrant multicultural cities, and outstanding cuisine.
As a traveller, be sensitive in searching for the important things to know about Australia first before going there to ensure that you will not be naive about their way of life and have safe travel ahead.