The Instagrammable Jungle Fish Bali Swimming Pool; Lush Bali Jungle!🌴
The Jungle fish Ubud is an amazing restaurant, hotel and infinity swimming pool in Ubud, Bali. The restaurant claims itself as a ‘Bali no beach, beach club’ restaurant. This is the most epic and the perfect place if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the Ubud town centre. It is one of the best Bali Instagram locations to visit. Also, is has got to be one of the best and most luxurious hotels in Bali, as well as the hanging gardens in Ubud. Like the Bali monkey forest, this is one of the places to see in Ubud and top places to stay in Ubud!
It has one of the most awesome infinity swimming pools in Bali with the most eye-catching view of the jungle. Also, it is one of the best restaurants in Bali.
How to get to the Harga Jungle Fish Bali?
Ubud’s ‘no beach’ beach club is situated in the Ubud jungle, Bali. And is very near to the Ubud town centre. It is a 20 minutes drive from the Ubud town centre. So, you can hire a taxi or if you have booked it through a tour company, they will pick and drop you from your hotel.
We hired a scooter and drove there ourselves, which is the best option! The drive on the way is epic and there is plenty to see and some amazing photo opportunities. Also, you can rent a scooter in the Ubud town centre for around ($2) a day.
There is parking available at Ubud’s best infinity pool, so you can leave your scooter there for the day.
Check out the Google Map below for the location;
Address: Jl. Raya Sebali, Keliki, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Can I get a 1-day guest pass?
Yes of course! That’s what we did.
What’s the Jungle fish Bali Day Pass Entrance fee?
You have 2 options for this hotel. You can either do the Ubud pool day pass, this is what we did. Or you can stay at the Ubud pool hotel. However, it’s expensive! But if you’re on a luxury stay in Bali, I would definitely stay here.
- A day pass at the Jungle Fish Ubud is just to enjoy the pool, reserve a sun lounger or a hanging bed and the price of a Jungle Fish day pass starts at (IDR 100,000 -USD 7.50) per person and this doesn’t include food.
- The 1-night stay will cost around 6,035,729.00 IDR (USD 424.55), not cheap I know, but it is an amazing place. Also, one for the honeymoon destination.
Jungle Fish Bali Opening Times?🌴
What time does jungle fish open? The actual opening hours are; every day: 7:30 AM – 11:00 PM. The best time to get here though is around 10 am when the day starts to warm up and you can get your bed. Dinner time is the best part of the day, after that it gets really busy.
If you want to contact to book Jungle Fish, you can ring them on tel:+62 (0) 361-898 9102
You can also check the Jungle fish Bali Instagram account for more photos and contact them directly through their Instagram account.
The Jungle Fish Infinity Swimming Pool Bar Review
This is one of the best activities in Ubud. The best thing about the Jungle Fish Bali is the open-air jungle infinity pool which is 35 meters long – perfect for lounging about in!
It is said to be the best pool club in Ubud, Bali. The pool is covered by palm trees and also has plenty of beds for chilling out on.
Here’s the good news!
It is the perfect place for your Instagram photos. The backdrop and palm trees make it the perfect place for your travel memories! 🌴
There are lifeguards near the Ubud swimming pool at all times. Towels are ready and fresh and are given to the customers whenever they demand. The pool is divided into different levels of depths like; depth from 4 feet to 9 feet.
You will see two different levels at the jungle fish, an upper deck and a lower deck and you can use both of these pools if you want to. You can also order food to take to your seats, you should try the food as this is one of the best fish restaurants in Ubud.
If you’re looking for awesome luxury hotels in Bali like the Jungle fish, you should check out the Chapung Sebali on your travels. This is an epic hotel that offers an outdoor swimming pool to chill out on in the hot Ubud weather. Also, there is a fitness suite at the Chapung Sebali for all you gym lovers.
Have you thought about visiting the Bali swing in Ubud?
The Jungle fish pool bar hotel
This epic swimming pool hotel in Ubud sells some of the best food you will taste and it’s up there with the best restaurants in Ubud. We had a snack in the morning and then got dinner later on in the day, the food was amazing. Also, I would recommend trying the chicken dishes, amazing.
Side note – don’t forget your waterproof camera! I watched a girl drop her new iPhone in the water – it wasn’t a happy ending.
The restaurant also as suites for the guests. The suites can fit 2 to 4 people depending. It offers 2 kinds of suits; Deluxe Suite and Deluxe Pool Suite.
#Deluxe stay at the Swimming pool in Ubud
There is a suite that is made to accommodate 4 people and this awesome room is airy and very comfortable. Also, it has floor to ceiling windows near the balcony to give you the most amazing view of the Wos River Valley, the Jungle Pool, bar and the spa.
The room is made with the charismatic fusion of hardwood, red brick and black marble and the bathroom has large bathtubs and hot and cold-water shower. Also, it has a king-size cosy bed, a small desk, air conditioner, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, Bluetooth audio speakers, safe and a minibar. Making it one of the best honeymoon hotels in Bali!
One of the other most amazing luxury hotels in Bali is the Wanna jungle pool resort and this is the ultimate tropical jungle infinity pool hotel in Ubud, Bali. You will rock the life out of your Instagram with this amazing jungle setting, there are 3 infinity jungle setting pools for you to choose from.
You can also book a villa at Junglefish Ubud and there are 3 kinds of amazing villas;
- 1-bedroom Villa: this is mostly accommodated by honeymoon couples.
- 2-bedroom Villa: this is mostly accommodated by 2 to 4 people.
- The Residence: this is accommodated by a group of friends between 6 to 8 people and it has a pool.
All the villas will have complimentary breakfast and tea and the make-my-room facility is free for all the villas.
The jungle fish spa offers 3 kinds of fitness programs and beauty facilities to recharge and revive your mind, body and soul and It offers;
- Chapung Spa: it is right next to the jungle pool while having a spa you can view the stunning Wos River Valley. You can have a head to toe pampering, signature massages, hot stone therapies, facial and hair treatment.
- Yoga sessions: it offers small sessions of yoga by highly trained yoga experts.
- Chapung Gym: it has all the latest equipment to recharge your body.
#Bali Jungle Fish Events
The Ubud Jungle Fish hotel makes your special day the most memorable and the best experience of a lifetime. It offers different wedding packages like and party packages if you’re looking for something extra!
If you’re into special events and music events, you should check out the Sky garden. Which is an awesome club in Kuta that also has an excellent buffet menu 😀
Useful Tips for Visiting the Bali pool;
- Wear decent clothes as this restaurant is mostly visited by families.
- You should always keep a copy of your reservations with you at all times.
- If you have children with you, make sure they don’t pee in the pool.
- Always keep your passport with you.
- Be sure to check your bill when you checkout from the restaurant.
- During the bicycle tour always stay close with your guide at all times.
Other places to eat in Ubud
There are plenty of great places to eat in Ubud. If you’re a vegan or just love the organic scene, you will find a restaurant in Bali suited to your tastes.
Here are some great restaurants to visit in Ubud;
- Sweet Orange Ubud – This epic place to eat is located in rice fields of northern Ubud and its only a 20-minute walk from Ubud town centre. you’ll stubble upon a new hidden little gem with a heartfelt story. The warung is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, distant flowing rivers, panoramic views of the volcano with a vegetable garden to supply the kitchen.
- LUXE BBQ and Grill – If you’re looking for dine-dining in Bali, this is the place to go, you will find mega tasty cuts of meat here and the food will blow your mind. Also, the meat here is perfect for meat-lovers and there is accommodation here if you want to stay the night after all that food.
- Uma Cucina – Are you an Italian foodie? This should be on your list of restaurants in Ubud to visit as they sell all the usual’s; pasta, pizza, cheeses and great wine. The food here is delicious and I would take the time out to visit here, even if it’s just for a quick pizza!
Credit to the guys for filming this awesome jungle fish video;
The Jungle fish swimming pool Ubud Harga is a place for everyone. We were backpacking in Bali on a budget, but we spent a little here just for a day of luxury. And it’s one of the best experiences in Bali, you could also visit the awesome Chapung Sebali on your travels.
The setting of the Ubud infinity pool is amazing. The food is also tasty as hell! There is plenty of things to see in Ubud and this is one of the best.
Remember to take your camera along with you! Also, as the day gets to about dinner, the guests start to pour in. So get there early.
Other things to see nearby Junglefish in Ubud;
- Tegallalang rice terraces Ubud
- Pura Tirta Empul
- Tegenungan Waterfall Bali
- Ubud Village Hotel
- Kamandalu Ubud
- Alila Ubud
Have you ever pictured yourself working from your laptop from anywhere in the world? Maybe you would like to travel around Asia for 6 months – but need to make money whilst you do. If this is you, check out the how to start a travel blog guide!