HOW TO STAY AT THE RUMAH POHON TREEHOUSE, NUSA PENIDA
There is plenty of sweet hotels and places to stay on Nusa Penida. But not many will be better than the Rumah Pohon treehouse. This unbelievable tree top view accommodation is located in one of the sweetest places on this magical Bali island. The Nusa Penida treehouse (Rumah Pohoon) is an ideal luxury place to stay If you’re looking for a magical setting. Staying at the Rumah Pohon treehouse through Airbnb or booking.com. You will have the opportunity to sleep in the trees in a quirky room. Whilst the sun drops into the horizon in front of your eyes. The sunset here will match the sunset at Kelingking secret point beach.
It won’t be the best place to stay in Bali, but it will offer you an experience that you will remember forever. If you are travelling as a couple in Bali, I would highly recommend staying at this epic treehouse in Nusa Penida. You can also do a day trip to Nusa Penida. I would recommend staying for minimum 2 nights and doing the best things to do on Nusa Penida on your stay. The tree house on Nusa Penida, Bali is amazing.
The rumah pohon batu on Nusa Penida has become one of the most most popular places to stay and has soon become a top tourist point on the Nusa Penida island! You can actually rent the molenteng treehouse if you wanted the luxury place to yourself and to be fair it’s cheap.
HOW TO GET TO RUMAH POHON TREEHOUSE (MOLENTENG)
Nusa Penida is a funny island to get around. You will want to hire a scooter to fully enjoy what this top Indonesian island has to offer.
The best way to get to the tree house view is with the rented scooter. It takes about an hour and a half to two hours from the port area to get to the Rumah Pohon treehouse. as it’s on the opposite side of the island. This can be a killer on the backside if you have not done much driving on a scooter. Nusa Penida is stunning though and you will really enjoy the drive. You can even grab a few Instagram photos of the Nusa Penida island on the way.
Just make sure to take extra care when driving on the Nusa Penida roads. Areas can be very tricky to drive in and the island is still underdeveloped in a lot of areas. But the standards are getting better as this top Bali destination becomes more and more popular.
Scooter rental on Nusa Penida will cost you around 50,000 rupiah. Very cheap! This will most likely come with gas. If you need to fill it up with gas, then this is crazy cheap aswell.
If you are staying in Bali you can can check out Nusa Penida by just taking a one day tour to this amazing island. You can take a speedboat from Bali to Nusa Penida and then return back at the end of the day.
Book ticket: one day tour from Bali to Nusa Penida
HOW TO GET FROM BALI TO NUSA PENIDA?
Getting from Bali to Nusa Penida – To get to the tree house on Nusa Penida you would first have to reach Nusa Penida which is in the southeast of Bali. You could easily get a fast boat from the several ports in mainland Bali such as the speedboat from Sanur to the Nusa Penida island. Also a regular speed boat can also be taken. These boats are easily available and go back and forth Bali, Nusa Penida and the islands surrounding Nusa Penida (Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. The ticket for the boat costs IDR (175,000 which is US $12 per person).
The distance between Bali and Nusa Penida is 40-50 minutes long. However, ups and downs can take place given to the weather conditions which are highly unpredictable on the island.
Book Ticket: The fast boat tour from Bali (Sanur) to Nusa Penida.
How to book a room at the Nusa Penida treehouse (Rumah Pohon)
You can book a night in the Rumah Pohon treehouse using Airbnb or Booking.com
I find Booking.com is usually slightly cheaper for a night at the treehouse.
However, you should be aware that due to its popularity the treehouse gets booked out months in advance. Especially during high season so you may want to book well before you arrive at Nusa Penida.
This top place to stay on Nusa Penida is only getting more and more popular.
If you know you’re definitely travelling to Nusa Penida then I would book the tree house nusa penida now. That way you can avoid missing out on a night near the stunning Atuh beach.
Book your stay at the treehouse: Rumah Pohon Treehouse
Visit Atuh Beach Nusa penida near the molenteng treehouse
Atuh Beach Nusa Penida, or Pantai Atuh, is a hidden beach located on the southeast coast of the island of Nusa Penida. The beach is isolated from beautiful green cliffs, while several limestone rock formations surround it, adding beauty to the area. You can access the white-sand beach from a specially designed staircase or try the narrow paths along a steep cliff if you’re feeling adventurous. You will want to see the Atuh beach sunrise or the Atuh beach treehouse.
The beach is ideal for relaxing with spectacular views. However, the waters are not always conducive to swimming. If you are visiting Nusa Penida for at least 1 night, then I would highly recommend visiting Nusa Penida.
This epic place to stay on Nusa Penida has quickly grown its reputation amongst backpackers and travellers to Nusa Penida. Everyone wants that perfect Instagram photo of the treehouse on Nusa Penida. It’s no wonder with the views you will get.
It is part of the Thousand Island viewpoint area costing only 9,000 rupiah to park you scooter (it’s less than $1).
The sunrise at the treehouse is amazing and that’s why you have to stay at this truly magical hotel on your visit!
Don’t expect complete luxury from the Nusa Penida treehouse as you will be disappointed. Remember it’s the setting of the thousand island and the sunset that makes a memorable experience. Not the review of the bed and bathroom.
Obviously there is more luxury hotels on Nusa Penida, but you have to stay at least one night at the Rumah Pohon treehouse.
How to get to Atuh beach?
- This beach Bali is located on the east coast of the island of Nusa Penida, whose exact location or cumulative is located in the town of Pejukutan, Nusa Penida, Kelungkung regency, Bali, Indonesia.
- Atuh Beach is a relatively unknown place on the island of Nusa Penida, located south of Nusa Lembongan and on the mainland of Bali.
- Arriving at Atuh Beach, you have to go to Nusa Penida Island. You can take a fast boat from different continental ports of Bali.
- Regular motorboat services provide daily connections between Nusa Penida and Sanur in the south of Bali, and between Nusa Penida and Padang Bai Kusamba and east of Bali.
- If you stay in Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Ceningan, you can take a boat in front of the yellow bridge.
- In Sanur, the boats leave from the end of Jalan Hang Tuah to various destinations in Nusa Penida, according to the company.
- The ticket costs IDR 175,000 per person per trip. You can buy it at the dock and leave it at least once a day.
- The journey takes between 30 and 45 minutes, depending on the weather and the wave; In bad weather, travel can be difficult.
OTHER PLACES TO STAY ON NUSA PENIDA
- Nusa Garden Bungalow – If you are looking for a cheap place to stay on Nusa Penida then this is. It is in a great location for everything you need whilst staying on the island. Also, there is good WiFi available for guests. WiFi is not great at a lot of you may stay at Nusa Penida.
- Bintang Bungalows Nusa Penida – Yoy will have a great time in this hotel. It is in a great location, close to the main attractions on Nusa Penida. The staff are very keen to help you booking activities or renting scooters and give advice on where to go and what to do on Nusa Penida. The food from the hotel is local and tasty. Also the rooms a very clean and it feels warm to stay in them. This is definitely one of the best places to stay on Nusa Penida.
- Semabu Hills Hotel Nusa Penida – If you are looking for a more luxurious place to stay on Nusa Penida then here it is. This is a perfect stay for honeymoon holidays in Bali that are looking to visit Nusa Penida. You can book a one or two day tour to Nusa Penida and stay at this amazing hotel. There is a huge and glamorous infinity pool with a stunning view for you to enjoy. There is huge family rooms for those on a family holiday and this comes at a very affordable price. At this top hotel on Nusa Penida breakfast is also included and is very tasty. Also, you will discover the staff are very friendly. This hotel is a great place to stay.
Conclusion of the Rumah Pohon Penida treehouse
The amazing Rumah Pohon treehouse is one of the best places to stay on Nusa Penida, that is guaranteed.
It is not a luxury accommodation as i have explained, but the scenery surrounding this amazing place is out of this world.
You should stay here for just one night and the famous sunset over the treehouse on Nusa Penida. Or watch the Atuh beach sunset, this will blow your mind and make one of the best Instagram photos of one of the best beaches on Nusa Penida. This really is one of the most memorable places you will get to see.
Check out the broken beach on Nusa Penida