Visiting Help Beach and Yacht Club Oludeniz
Table of Contents
Staying in Oleduniz or Thenteye and looking for things to do? You need to check out Help Beach! Forget visiting those standard boring pebble beaches – and get to this Hawaiian beach with a sweet vibe!
Help Beach separates itself from most of the other beaches in Turkey. And it’s no wonder why.
After visiting here, make sure to check out the Oludeniz Blue Lagoon!
The water is crystal clear and is perfect for snorkelling and swimming. The food here is delicious! Not to mention the cocktails are actually good, unlike a lot of bars in Ölüdeniz. It has an awesome atmosphere with classic Ibiza chill out music running in the backdrop (obviously up to you if you want a little dance).
Don’t sleep on it though, sun beds fill up very fast!
Let’s find out everything you need to know for spending the day at Help Beach.
Where is Help Beach?
Help Beach is located just a 5-10 minute drive from the centre of Fethiye. It takes 25 minutes to get from Ölüdeniz to Help Beach in a taxi.
You could hire a scooter if you wanted to.
Dining at the Help Beach Restaurant
Let me tell you the food here is amazing! Delicious and fairly priced. The menu has everything you could want. Perfect for vegetarians, meat-eaters, health lovers, and hearty food lovers!
What is the Help Beach entrance fee?
$0 it’s free. However, you will have to hire a bed for $6. This fee gets you the bed from 9am to 11pm. Also, you will have to pay $6 for the umbrella.
We didn’t know you had to pay for the umbrella until the end of the day. And to be honest, we wouldn’t of got one – let the rays tan us 🙂
How to get to Help Beach Bar?
Getting to the beach is easy and you have a few ways to get to Help Beach and Yacht Club. Here’s how;
- You can hire a scooter. We didn’t do this but it’s how I would usually travel around. You can pick up a scooter for cheap, however, you will be required to hand over your passport as a deposit.
- If a scooter is a little uneasy, you can rent a car or quad bike and make your way to the beach.
- Taxi, this is one of the easiest ways. You will only have to pay around $13 to get from Oludeniz to Help Beach in a taxi.
- Boat trips in Fethiye and Oludeniz are very popular. And you can get a boat tour to Help Beach.
Can you see the sunset there?
Yes of course, the sunset is beautiful! And I would definitely stay for that if you can. The bar shuts around 11pm so you can dance the night away under the setting sun. Awesome.
This is by far the best beach I’ve seen in Turkey. I visited Marmaris but here was a lot nicer!
Hotels in Oludeniz
- Wifi cheap and good food, check it our here.
- In the Fethiye City Center district of Fethiye, close to Fethiye Museum, Golden key huzur apartment features a garden, free WiFi and a washing machine. This apartment also has a private pool. Check it here.
- See health & safety details Lion house Bungalow offers accommodation in Fethiye, 0.8 miles from Calis Beach and 3.7 miles from Ece Saray Marina. Free WiFi is available in this apartment, located 3.7 miles from Fethiye Marina and 21.7 miles from Saklikent National Park. Awesome rooms.