Quotes for Travel and Life Motivation
Who loves quotes? Its got to be everyone right?!
Quotes inspire us
Quotes motivate use
Quotes can help with decisions
Quotes can pick us up when we feeling low
Quotes rock the s**t out of life in my eyes, how about yours?
What do they mean to you? I regular look at them, we see them everywhere, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and every other corner of social media. Quotes mainly make me smile about the little decisions I have made in the past and the decisions I make about the future. One of the biggest quote motivation is that for traveling. For example, if someone is uncertain to go traveling, they just have to jump on social media to get a little inspiration for the millions of pocket sentences out there. Also, as I mentioned it could be about any life decision.
Any way lets get to it! I am giving you my top 10 inspirational ways for traveling and life.
The Top 10
Here we go
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done” – Nelson Mandela.
- “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- “To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Anderson
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
Some good motivational spirit there to possibly help you as it’s helped me.